Structural Connective Tissue Supplementation
Medical researchers are reporting remarkable results using whartons jelly in the treatment of common injuries, including:
- Chronic pain: back/neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, fingers, ankles, feet, knees & hips
- Cartilage regeneration (from injury or arthritis): knees, hips, shoulders, thumbs
- Non-surgical repair of rotator cuff tears, separated shoulder (A-C joint)
- Acute tendon and ligament injuries (eg – tennis elbow, achilles tendonitis, plantar fascitis, patellar tendonitis)
- Erectile dysfunction in males and females
Published studies show:
- Restoration and smoothing of damaged cartilage.
- Improved range of motion.
- Resolution of pain in osteoarthritis of hips, knees and shoulders.
- Tennis elbow and golfer’s elbow
- Ligament and meniscal tears
- Spine conditions
- Arthritic joints
- Rotator cuff tear of the shoulder
- Labral tears of the shoulder
- Osteoarthritis of the hip, knee, and shoulder
- Overuse syndromes
Many other conditions respond to the structural tissue supplementation treatment, including injuries to the shoulders, knees, elbows, hands, hips, ankles, and feet. Your medical provider commonly uses these regenerative injections on tendons and ligaments throughout the body.