Regenerative Cellular Therapy
Reduces inflammation throughout the body to help heal cellular damage caused by age, illness, and disease.
Supports healthy metabolic function to help you lose weight, build healthy muscle tone, and increase energy levels.
Supports a healthy brain as well as reverses neurological damage for improved cognitive function and mental clarity.
REDUCE CHRONIC PAIN
Helps manage and relieve chronic pain by reducing inflammation and promoting cellular healing throughout the body.
Helps your body reduce inflammation and repair damaged tissue and cells, promoting healthy cell regeneration.
Provides your cells the resources they need to help keep your immune system strong and improve recovery time.
Book Stem Cell or Exosome Consultation Today For a Better Tomorrow!
Medical researchers are reporting remarkable results using Orthobiologics like hyaluronic acid and Photobiomodulated PRP therapy in the treatment of common injuries, including:
- Chronic pain: back/neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, fingers, ankles, feet, knees & hips
- Cartilage regeneration (from injury or arthritis): knees, hips, shoulders, thumbs
- Non-surgical repair of rotator cuff tears, separated shoulder (A-C joint)
- Acute tendon and ligament injuries (eg – tennis elbow, achilles tendonitis, plantar fascitis, patellar tendonitis)
- Erectile dysfunction in males and females
Published studies show:
- Restoration and smoothing of damaged cartilage.
- antiaging biologically using DNA testing
- Improved range of motion.
- Resolution of pain in osteoarthritis of hips, knees and shoulders.
- Tennis elbow and golfer’s elbow
- Ligament and meniscal tears
- Spine conditions
- Arthritic joints
- Rotator cuff tear of the shoulder
- Labral tears of the shoulder
- Osteoarthritis of the hip, knee, and shoulder
- Overuse syndromes
Many other conditions respond to the structural tissue supplementation treatment, including injuries to the shoulders, knees, elbows, hands, hips, ankles, and feet. Your medical provider commonly uses these regenerative injections on tendons and ligaments throughout the body.
Contact us to schedule an appointment