About Hyperbaric Light
Our Hyperbaric chamber oxygen therapy treatments greatly increase the amount of oxygen delivered to your body tissues by your blood, meaning your cells are able to thrive in the healthiest environment possible.
For the times you need to take a breather, our hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) clinics are there to promote collagen production, speed up regeneration, and help you experience the best skin of your life.
Benefits of our Light Hyperbaric Chamber
- Streamlines healing by delivering oxygen-rich plasma to damaged tissues
- Strengthens the body’s immune system
- Encourages the formation of new collagen
- Increases blood flow & circulation
- Boosts white blood cell activity & count
- Reduces pain & swelling
HYPERBARIC & STEM CELLS
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy shown to improve stem cell regeneration.
The innate ability of stem cells to differentiate into other types of cells with specialized functions (blood, brain or tissue cells) replenishes and regenerates the body from the effects of aging and disease.
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) has been shown to significantly increase the concentration of circulating stem/progenitor cells within the peripheral circulation system. By increasing blood plasma oxygen levels, bone marrow-derived stem cells were shown to significantly proliferate and mobilize. The proposed mechanism of action was through a nitric oxide-dependent mechanism. This evidence plays a key role in regenerative medicine as the increased number of stem cells in the body have the ability provide enhanced and accelerated physiological repair.
Studies have demonstrated the following therapeutic benefits of hyperbaric oxygen therapy on stem cells.
ENHANCE STEM CELL ACTIVITY WITH HBOT – DOCUMENTED PHYSIOLOGICAL EFFECTS:
- Activates nitric oxide synthase type 3 (NOS-3)
- Proliferates and mobilizes bone marrow-derived stem cells
- Improves engraftment and differentiation of several progenitor cell types in organs such as the spleen, bone marrow, brain, peripheral nerve, pancreas, cartilage, and heart
- Increase in colony-forming cells
- Stimulation of stromal-derived growth factor
- Reduces high ROS levels
- Promotes endothelial growth factor-2 for angiogenesis
- Increases CD34 expression and pluripotent stem cells
ENHANCE HEALING FROM DISEASE/INJURY WITH HBOT – CLINICALLY DOCUMENTED AND SUPPORTED THROUGH RESEARCH CITATIONS:
- Accelerates growth and repair of damaged tissue
- Improves tissue regeneration and organ functionality
- Promotes neurogenesis
- Stimulates osteogenesis
- Ameliorates diabetic symptoms
- Enhances recovery from heart attack
A landmark study published in 2005 (Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol Nov. 2005) involved 26 patients who were at risk for osteoradionecrosis after undergoing radiation therapy for head or neck tumors. All patients underwent twenty (20) HBOT treatments and blood was collected and evaluated after the first, tenth, and twentieth treatments. The population of CD34 cells in the peripheral circulation system doubled after the first treatment and increased eight-fold by the end of the trial. Colony forming cells also significantly increased, while vascular endothelial growth factor-2 and stromal derived growth factor increased as well. The study concluded that HBOT mobilizes bone marrow-derived stem/progenitor cells by stimulating nitric oxide synthesis.